Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Billings, MO.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Billings, MO.
Where to Meet New People in Billings, MO
1. The Saddleback Brewery
2. The Bottleworks
3. The Blue Moon Tavern
4. The Hill Country Ballroom
5. The McDonald's on Montana Avenue
1. If you're looking to make some new friends, consider signing up for a citywide meetup or club. There are plenty of groups available to join, and they're always looking for new members.
2. If you're feeling more private, try attending one of the city's many social events. These gatherings typically feature food, music, and plenty of conversation.
3. If all else fails, simply start chatting with anyone you see. It can be tough to make friends in a new city, but with a little effort, you'll be able to find someone to connect with.
FAQ about Billings, MO
1. What is the population of Billings, MO?
According to the 2010 Census, the population of Billings was 127,828.
2. What are the top industries in Billings, MO?
The top industries in Billings are educational services, health care, and government.
3. What are the top employers in Billings, MO?
The top employers in Billings are Walmart, Cerner, and Monsanto.
4. What is the average price of a house in Billings, MO?
The average price of a house in Billings is $169,000.
5. What is the median income of a family in Billings, MO?
The median income of a family in Billings is $69,000.