Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Hartford, CT.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Hartford, CT.
Where to Meet New People in Hartford, CT
1. Saint Francis of Assisi Church
2. The Crowne Plaza Hartford Hotel
3. The Bushnell Theatre
4. The Trumbullplex
5. The Asylum Street Market
There are a few ways to meet people in Hartford, CT. One way is to attend events, such as art exhibitions or concerts, that are specifically scheduled for socializing. Another way is to participate in meetups or social clubs that are designed specifically for meeting new people. Finally, you can try online dating websites or apps, which can be a good way to meet new people who live in your area.
FAQ about Hartford, CT
1. What is the population of Hartford, CT?
Hartford has a population of approximately 125,000 residents.
2. What is the median age of Hartford, CT residents?
The median age of Hartford residents is 37.8 years.
3. What is the median household income of Hartford, CT residents?
The median household income of Hartford residents is $75,089.
4. What are the percentage of Hartford, CT residents that are foreign-born?
The percentage of Hartford residents that are foreign-born is 14.4%.
5. What languages are spoken in Hartford, CT?
The languages spoken in Hartford, CT are English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, and Chinese.