Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Meridian, ID.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Meridian, ID.
Where to Meet New People in Meridian, ID
1. The Symposium at Meridian High School
2. The Fountain at Meridian Center
3. The cultural district of Historic Meridian
4. The tennis courts at Meridian Regional Park
5. The library
There are a few ways to meet people in Meridian, ID. One way to meet people is to attend local events. Another way to meet people is to join online dating sites. Another way to meet people is to socialize with friends.
FAQ about Meridian, ID
1. What is Meridian, ID?
Meridian is an unincorporated community in Bingham County, Idaho, United States. It is located on U.S. Route 93 north of Ririe, at an elevation of 4,521 feet (1,415 m).
2. What is the population of Meridian?
There is no current population estimate for Meridian.
3. What is the weather like in Meridian?
The average temperature in Meridian is 46.9 degrees Fahrenheit (8.3 degrees Celsius). The average annual rainfall is 48.5 inches (122 cm).
4. What is the economy of Meridian?
There is no current economy estimate for Meridian.
5. What are the major businesses in Meridian?
There is no current list of major businesses in Meridian.