Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Lexington, KY.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Lexington, KY.
Where to Meet New People in Lexington, KY
1. Oxmoor House
2. The Kennedy Center
3. The Filson Historical Society
4. The Blankenbaker Art Gallery
5. The Kentucky Horse Park
Lexington, Kentucky is a great place to meet new people. There are plenty of places to go, and plenty of people to meet. Here are some tips on how to meet people in Lexington.
1. Go out. Lexington has a lot of great bars and clubs, both downtown and in the neighborhoods. There's sure to be a place to meet people that you'll enjoy spending time with.
2. Join a club or group. There are all kinds of clubs and groups in Lexington, from sports clubs to arts and culture groups. If you're looking for a way to make new friends, joining a club or group is a great way to start.
3. Go for a walk. Lexington is a walkable city, and there are many great places to walk around. Whether you're looking for a leisurely stroll or a new place to explore, Lexington has it all.
4. Check out the events calendar. Lexington has a lot of events happening each month. From art shows to concerts, there's sure to be something for everyone to enjoy. Check out the event calendar to see what's happening and get started meeting people in Lexington.
FAQ about Lexington, KY
1. What is the population of Lexington, KY?
The population of Lexington, KY is approximately 245,000.