Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in St. Paul, MN.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in St. Paul, MN.
Where to Meet New People in St. Paul, MN
1. The Walker Art Center: This world-renowned art museum features exhibits of many different types of art, including works by famous Minnesota artists.
2. Minnesota State Fair: Located on the fairgrounds in St. Paul, the Minnesota State Fair is a summertime event that features a variety of rides, games, and food.
3. The Basilica of St. Mary: This Catholic cathedral is a popular tourist destination for visitors interested in architecture and history.
4. The Ramsey County Courthouse: This imposing courthouse is the main judicial center for the county of Ramsey, Minnesota.
5. The St. Paul City Hall: This iconic building is home to the city's government and many of its museums and theaters.
If you're looking to meet new people, try one of the following methods: attend a potluck or community gathering, attend a meet-up group for your hobbies or interests, or join a club or organization. When you're out and about, be sure to ask around for recommendations, and make an effort to attend similar events as others in your area. And finally, don't be afraid to introduce yourself to someone you've just seen. St. Paul is a friendly city, and people are always happy to meet new people.
FAQ about St. Paul, MN
What is the population of St. Paul?
The population of St. Paul is around 300,000.
What is the weather like in St Paul?
The weather in St. Paul can be quite variable, but is generally mild with nice weather happening in the summer and milder temperatures in the winter.
What are the top attractions in St. Paul?
The top attractions in St. Paul include the Minnesota State Capitol, the Xcel Energy Center, and the St. Paul Zoo.