Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Reading, PA.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Reading, PA.
Where to Meet New People in Reading, PA
The Reading Terminal Market
The White Haven Arts Center
The Penn State Reading Campus
The Berks County Historical Society
The Delaware River Museum
1. Attend local events. There are many events in Reading throughout the year that are organized by the community or by businesses. Check the Events Calendar on the Reading Borough website to get started.
2. Join a reading group. Reading groups are a great way to meet other people with similar interests and to make new friends. Search online for reading groups in your area.
3. Connect with Reading’s social media channels. Reading has several social media platforms that can be used to connect with people from the community. Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook are all popular channels.
FAQ about Reading, PA
1. What is the population of Reading, PA?
The population of Reading, PA is around 101,000.
2. What are the most popular industries in Reading, PA?
The most popular industries in Reading, PA are government, healthcare, and retail.
3. What is the median income in Reading, PA?
The median income in Reading, PA is around $62,000.
4. What are the most popular schools in Reading, PA?
The most popular schools in Reading, PA are Reading High School and Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania.
5. What is the cost of living in Reading, PA?
The cost of living in Reading, PA is around $67,000.