Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Denton, TX.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Denton, TX.
Where to Meet New People in Denton, TX
1. The Denton Square
2. The University of North Texas
3. The Texas Wesleyan University
4. The Denton Arts District
5. The Denton County Historical Museum
1. Join social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to connect with people in your area.
2. Attend community events and meetups organized by locals.
3. Ask friends if they know of any meetups or events in the area that may be of interest.
FAQ about Denton, TX
1. What is the population of Denton, TX?
As of the 2010 census, the population of Denton was 214,479.
2. What types of businesses are found in Denton?
The leading businesses in Denton are universities, health care providers, and technology companies.
3. What is the history of Denton?
Denton is located in north-central Texas and was founded in 1876.
4. What are some of the main attractions in Denton?
Some of the main attractions in Denton include the University of North Texas, the Denton County Courthouse, and the Texas Renaissance Fair.
5. What are the transportation options in Denton?
The main transportation options in Denton are buses, cars, and trains.